Self Care Combo
Self Care Combo
- Pravek Golden Face is effective in treating facial dryness and blemishes.
- Pravek Golden Face corrects acne, heat spots, scars, hyperpigmentation and dark spots and protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV exposure and pollution.
- Pravek Golden Hair Oil is effective in treating dandruff, weak roots, and split end. It also reduces hair fall by providing nutrition for hair growth and strength.
- Pravek Golden Hair Oil maintains original hair colour and natural lustre and provides relief from irritation and itching in the scalp.
Both Pravek Golden Face & Hair Oil are processed in Murchhit Til/ Sesame Oil (AySS) which is a known antibacterial, antifungal & adaptogenic. Pravek Golden Face Oil is helpful in treating multiple skin troubles and helps in restoring facial glow, by nourishing the skin from within. It is useful in re-energizing ageing skin and restoring youthful radiance. The hair oil provides excellent lubrication and conditioning to the scalp. It Increases blood circulation to the scalp. It also strengthens hair roots and resilience. Along with softening and conditioning hair.
What's inside that really matters
Brightens skin and reduces hyperpigmentation. Natural sunscreen.
Useful in upper respiratory tract infections.
Useful in skin problems.
AmlaReduces hair fall & helpful in thinning of hair.
BhringrajPromotes hair growth making them black & lustrous.
Directions for use
- Pravek Golden Face Oil: Wash face with chemical-free soap and dry with a clean towel. Gently apply the oil adequately on affected areas, till it is absorbed. For better results, use 2-3 times in a day. Or as advised by the physician.
- Pravek Golden hair Oil: Take an adequate quantity of Pravek Golden® Hair Oil and apply on the scalp and massage gently on hair roots. Spread along the length of the hair as well. For better results use 2-3 times in a week or as directed by the physician.
- For external use only.
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.