- Tulsi supports respiratory health and is very useful in cough and cold. -
- Chyawanprash helps fight against seasonal cold and helps improve immunity.
- Tulsi is rich in anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Chyawanprash is an ideal anti-oxidant.
- Tulsi works against infections and allergies, improving lungs health and modulate immunity.
- Both these remedies are useful in common breathing illness, cough, cold and allergic skin problems.
- Both these remedies mprove energy levels, general debility and immunity.
Chyawanprash is a well-known Ayurvedic remedy for health and well-being. It is helpful in cough & cold. It is rich in antioxidants and promotes healthy metabolism, rejuvenates the mind and supports other body functions. It is developed from many beneficial herbs & their extracts. Tulsi supports respiratory health and is very useful in cough and cold. Its anti-inflammatory & antimicrobial properties help against infections and allergies, improves lung health & modulates immunity, promoting general well-being.
Balances all the three Doshas of the body.
Useful in debility. Promotes strength.
Helps in relieving cough, cold, flu, sore-throat.
GiloyUseful in coughing. Improves immunity.
Directions for use
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Image is for representation purposes only. The colour of the product may vary.
- Pregnant, lactating women and infants should use under medical supervision only.