- Useful in cough & brething problems.
- Useful in chronic fever & debility after chronic disease.
- A good source of calcium.
- Effective for weak bones in children and patients of osteoporosis.
- Useful in peptic ulcers and ulcerative colitis.
- Good for hair health.
- Useful in hair fall & frizzy hair.
- Useful in gastritis.
Vanshlochan is found in abundance where there are dense forests of bamboos. It is collected from the bamboos. It is said that Vanshlochan is formed when drops of rain water fall in it on “Swati Nakshatra”. Vanshlochan is antipyretic, stimulant, cough reducing agent, balya, Anti-diarrhoeatic and astringent medicine. It nourishes the membrane of the respiratory system and reduces the quantity of mucus. It is used to improve health and internal haemorrhage with stringent medicines. It is suggested to be used by the pregnant women soon after the conception to keep the developing baby healthy.
Directions for use
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.