Eye Care Combo
Eye Care Combo
- Triphala is known to strengthen eye muscles and support good vision and eye health.
- Netramrit provides relief from headaches due to eyesight issues as well.
- Netramrit is helpful in age-related eye problems, progressive loss of vision and premature degenerative changes in the eyes.
- Netramrit acts as an eye tonic and is helpful in maintaining healthy eyes.
- Netramrit is also helpful in reducing irritability, dryness and inflammatory symptoms in the eyes.
This combo provides relaxation to the eyes from digital screen induced stress. It is helpful in correcting impaired vision. The richness of amla in Triphala is said to improve Alochaka pitta, which governs the vision. According to ayurvedic manuscripts, amla is recognised as an eye-enhancing rasayana.
Helps reduce eye inflammation.
Relieves chronic cough.
Promotes and maintains vision.
Helps maintain healthy eyes with good vision.
Saptamrit Lauha (A.F.I.)
Effective in eye problems like pain in the eye.
Directions for use
- Netramrit: 1 capsule twice daily with water or milk, or as directed by the physician.
- Triphala Churna: 2 tabs. twice a day with lukewarm water, or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Image is for representation purposes only. The colour of the product may vary.
- Pregnant, lactating women and infants should consume under medical supervision only.