- Coughkalp is a 100% non-alcoholic ayurvedic syrup and therefore non-drowsy.
- Coughkalp and Lavangadi Vati are effective in managing chronic, allergic and irritant cough, as well as asthma.
- Coughkalp is also helpful in relieving chest congestion and bronchitis. It is anti-inflammatory, expectorant and anti-allergic.
- Lavangadi Vati is a unique expectorant for managing throat disorders and infections.
- Lavangadi Vati is a mixture of different herbs which when combined together, provide various health-benefits.
- Lavangadi Vati acts as a powerful antioxidant and immunomodulator. It flushes toxins, promotes healthy metabolism hence providing relief from respiratory problems.
Coughkalp is prepared with herbs that have anti-inflammatory, expectorant, decongestant, mucolytic and anti-allergic properties. It provides relief from chronic, allergic and irritant cough and cold. This ayurvedic cough syrup is 100% non-alcoholic and therefore non-drowsy. Lavangadi Vati is a unique expectorant for managing asthma, throat disorders and infections. It is also useful for oral care and diseases related to teeth and dental stomatitis.
Acts as a Bronchodilator.
TulsiEffectiveness in respiratory diseases. Relief in sneezing nose.
PudinaBeneficial in cough and cold.
Directions for use
- Coughkalp: Children: 2.5-5ml twice a day. Adults: 5-10ml twice a day. Or as directed by the physician.
- Lavangadi Vati: 1-2 tabs. thrice a day, or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Image is for representation purposes only. The colour of the product may vary.
- Pregnant, lactating women and infants should use under medical supervision only.