- It is one of the best rejuvenator as per Ayurveda.
- It acts as a mild laxative and relieves constipation.
- It helps manage urinary problems.
- It is beneficial in diabetes.
- It is also beneficial in anemia, fever and leprosy.
Triphala Churna is considered one of the best Rasayana and helps rejuvenate the body. It helps manage constipation because of its laxative property. It helps manage urinary problems and reduces the symptoms of diabetes due to its Tridosha balancing and Rasayana properties. It helps promote digestion by improving digestive fire. Triphala Churna is also beneficial in certain conditions like anemea, fever and leprosy.
HaradLight to digest and balances all the three Doshas of body.
BahedaBalances Kapha and Pitta Dosha of the body.
AmlaBalances all the three Doshas of the body.
Directions for use
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- To be taken under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant, lactating women and infants should consume under medical supervision only.