- It is a blend of 26 select herbs and is processed in sesame Oil.
- It is effective in joint pain and all types of arthritis.
- It is useful in cervical spondylitis, sciatica, etc.
- It provides relief in cases of sprains and strains.
- Sesame oil is a known antibacterial & antifungal adaptogen. It helps the body adapt to stress.
Mahabalvardhak Oil strengthens and stimulates muscles and provides relief from the pain & inflammation. Herbs like Haldi, Kewra, Erandmool & Gajpipal in this oil relieve pain & stiffness. Daily massage with this oil provides relief from arthritis, cervical & joint pain.
Anti-inflammatory, adaptogenic & anodyne. Muscle & nerve strengthener.
ErandmoolRelieves swelling, stiffness & pain.
GajpipalRelieves swelling & pain.
HaldiAnalgesic. Relieves swelling & pain.
Directions for use
- It is prepared with a blend of 26 select herbs and is processed in til or sesame oil which is a known antibacterial, antifungal & adaptogenic.
- An ayurvedic preparation. No side-effects reported till date.
- For external use only.
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Image is for representation purpose only. The colour of the oil may wary.