- Kit 1: Rajatprash, Ayush Kwath, Tulsi, Giloy, Pravek Collector’s Mug.
- Kit 2: Chyawanprash, Ayush Kwath, Giloy, Pravek Collector’s Mug.
Both our Immunity Kits are curated to boost immunity and fight allergies, viral, and health issues which arise due to season change. The kit contains Chyawanprash, a well-known Ayurvedic remedy that is rich in antioxidants and promotes healthy metabolism, rejuvenates the mind, and supports other body functions. It is made of many medicinal herbs & their extracts. Amla, however, is the prime ingredient. Along with this, the kit comprises of Ayush Kwath, that supports immunity & respiratory health and contains Tulsi, Dalchini, Sonth and Kali Mirch. In addition, there are 2 single-herb capsules available in the 2 variations of the kit, along with a collector’s mug.
Directions for use
- Rajatprash/Chyawanprash: Twice in a day, in the morning and evening, or as directed by the physician.
- Ayush Kwath: Dissolve a pouch of Ayush Kwath in a cup of hot water (approx. 150ml) for 2-3 minutes. Natural sweeteners jaggery (gud) or raisin (munakka) and lemon juice may be added to enhance the flavour. Have once or twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Giloy: 1-2 capsules twice a day, or as directed by the physician.
- Tulsi: 1-2 capsules twice a day, or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.