- Boosting immunity.
- Detoxifying the body.
- Acting as an anti-inflammatory and antioxident.
- Supporting healthy respiratory system.
- Managing conditions caused due to imbalanced Vata and Kapha Doshas like cough, cold, throat infection.
Ayush Kwath is a special formulation which helps to boost immunity and detoxifyication of the body. This decoction is very helpful to manage the conditions caused due to imbalanced Vata and Kapha Doshas like cough, cold, throat infection. It is because all the ingredients present in Ayush Kwath balances Vata and Kapha Dosha hence provides releif in all such conditions.
Boosts immunity, fights viral infections.
Helps in relieving cough, cold, flu, sore-throat.
Reduces inflammation & congestion, and boosts immunity.
Helps relieve cough & bronchial infections.
Directions for use
- Take 1 cup water (approx 150 ml) and boil it.
- Dissolve1 pouch of Ayush Kwath for 2-3 minutes in 1 cup hot water.
- Add natural sweeteners like jaggery (gud) or raisin (munakka) to enhance taste.
- Lemon juice may be added to enhance the flavour.
- For best results, consume Ayush Kwath once or twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Pregnant, lactating women and infants should consume under medical supervision only.