- It helps manage acidity.
- Helps to relieve pain due to gastric issues.
- It helps relieve constipation.
- It helps improve digestion.
Avipattikar Churna helps to manage the digestive system of an individual. It helps increase appetite by improving the digestive fire. Avipattikar Churna is beneficial to manage constipation and some conditions which occur due to an imbalanced Pitta Dosha like acidity, gasrtic issues and heart burn due to its Pitta balancing property.
SONTHReduces inflammation, congestion and boosts immunity.
HARADLight to digest and balances all the three Doshas of body.
BAHEDABalances Kapha and Pitta Dosha of the body.
AMLABalances all the three Doshas of the body.
KALI MIRCHHelps relieve cough & bronchial infections.
Directions for use
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- To be taken under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant, lactating women and infants should consume under medical supervision only.