Chyawanprash is a well-known Ayurvedic remedy for health and well-being. It is rich in antioxidants and promotes healthy metabolism, rejuvenates the mind, and supports other body functions. It is made of many medicinal herbs & their extracts. Amla, however, is the prime ingredient.
- It helps fight against seasonal cold and helps in improving immunity.
- It is helpful in general debility and weakness.
- It is helpful in tuberculosis, cough & cold.
- Chyawanprash is an ideal anti-oxidant.
Regular price ₹190.00
Sale price ₹190.00 Regular priceUnit price per
(MRP INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAXES)
Chyawanprash is a dietary supplement vital for overall health which is rich in antioxidants and promotes healthy metabolism, rejuvenates the mind, supports other body functions, fights against common illnesses and helps in improving immunity on regular consumption.
What's inside that really matters
Rich natural source of Vitamin C.
Useful in debility. Promotes strength.
Improve digestive functions. Useful in cough, cold and bronchitis.
Choti ilayachiUseful in indigestion and functional debility of brain.
GiloyUseful in coughing. Improves immunity.
Directions for use
1 teaspoonful (approx 12g) twice daily; Children (3-12 years): ½ teaspoonful (approx 6g) twice daily, or as directed by the physician.
An ayurvedic preparation. No side-effects reported till date.
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.