- Best detoxifier that helps purify blood.
- Beneficial for skin.
- Boosts immunity.
- Has anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral benefits.
Neem is one of the most widely used herbs used in Ayurveda, due to its many health benefits. It acts very efficiently on skin and helps manage skin related problems like pimples, acne, itching and heals wound due to it's Twakdoshhar property. Neem helps manage intestinal worms due to it's Krimighna property. It also helps improve digestion and maintains overall health of an individual due to it's Rasayana property.
Directions for use
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant, lactating women and infants should consume under medical supervision only.