- It helps improve digestion and boosts immunity.
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties that help to prevent and manage inflammations and infections.
- It helps increase strength and stamina of an individual.
Giloy, also known as Amrita or Guduchi is one of the very beneficial medicinal herbs in Ayurveda. It helps to boost up immunity and strength of an individual due to its Rasayana and Balya properties. Giloy helps manage certain conditions like excessive thirst, pain, burning sensation, and skin problems because of its Tridosha balancing property. It also helps enhance the digestive system, hence maintaining the overall health of an individual.
Directions for use
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant, lactating women and infants should consume under medical supervision only.