- Supports respiratory health.
- Keeps lungs healthy.
- Beneficial in fighting cough.
- Supports digestion.
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
Tulsi, also known as holy basil, carries wonderful health beneficial properties that help lead a healthy and happy life. It is one of the best expectorants that helps manage conditions that occurs due to imbalanced Kapha Dosha like cough, cold, infection and inflammation. This is because of it's Kapha balancing property. Besides this, Tulsi is beneficial for maintaining good respiratory health due to it's Rasayana property. It also helps promote good digestion due to its Deepan property.
Directions for use
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant, lactating women and infants should consume under medical supervision only.