- It successfully manages chronic, allergic, and irritant cough.
- It possesses anti-inflammatory, expectorant, and anti-allergic properties.
- It eases chest congestion and is effective against bronchitis.
- It is formulated with enriching herbs like vasa, pudina, pippali, tulsi, and more.
Coughkalp is prepared with herbs that have anti-inflammatory, expectorant, decongestant, mucolytic and anti-allergic properties. It provides relief from chronic, allergic and irritant cough and cold. This ayurvedic cough syrup is 100% non-alcoholic and therefore non-drowsy. Coughkalp is enriched with herbs that have multiple health beneficial, and effectively help improve the respiratory health of an individual.
Acts as a Bronchodilator.
PudinaBeneficial in cough and cold.
TulsiEffectiveness in respiratory diseases. Relief in sneezing nose.
Directions for use
- Read the label and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the dosage mentioned on the label unless suggested by a practicing physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Image is for representation purposes only. The colour of the product may vary.
- Pregnant, lactating women and infants should consume under medical supervision only.