Dr. Mayaram Uniyal is one of the most experienced and prominently known experts of Ayurvedic Herbs in India. He has published over 50 research papers and reviews in peer reviewed & indexed journals. He has over 25 years of research experience and has been the expert behind most of Pravek’s formulations. Currently, he is a consultant at Aastha Ayurvedic Clinic.
Dr. Uniyal has been invited for projects in various countries, namely- Brazil, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mauritius, to identify medicinal plants.
He has identified many new herbs, some of which are- Amlavetus, Gonashi, Chakrika, Sarpa, Ajshrangi amongst others.
- Ratna Sadaya - Rastriya Ayurved Vidyapeeth 7-3-2000
- Rastriya Guru –Dravyaguna Vigyan Rastriya Ayurved Vidyapeeth
- Member Ayurveda Pharmocopea Committee, Dept. of Ayush, Govt. of India 11-6-1998
- Ex-Advisor Jadi Buti Sagandh Padap, Govt. of Uttrakhand 2007
- Ex-Member Bhartiya Chikitsa Parishad, Uttrakhand 9-1-2005
- Ex-Member Medicinal Plants Board, Dept. of Ayush, Govt. of India 2008
- Ex Technical Advisor – Ayurved Govt. of Himachal
- Uttrakhand Ayurved University, Uttrakhand
- Uttrakhand Ayurved Gaurav from Uttrakhand Ayurved Mahasammelan, Dehradun